The 10 most beautiful images of flowers in the world : Flowers- one of the symbols of beauty. Each flower has its own color, shape and significance. Flowers are loved by many people in the world and they are indispensable gift in almost all important occasions. Let’s find out about some of them through The 10 most beautiful images of flowers in the world with eng-news.com:
1. Cherry blossom : Cherry blossom represents the fragility and the beauty of life. It’s a reminder that life is almost overwhelmingly beautiful but that it is also tragically short. When the cherry blossom trees bloom for a short time each year in brilliant force, they serve as a visual reminder of how precious and how precarious life is.
2. Rose: Rose has always been related to love and passion. It also means that if any guy is offering you a red rose on Rose Day then he is confessing his love for you. In simple words, a red rose means, “I Love You”.
Lotus symbolism’s that are associated with purity, further to this the heart of the Lotus is considered to be purist and people need to strive to be like the opened flower and be of good heart; the soul is also considered to be within the heart of the Lotus.
Furthermore, in Hinduism the Lotus flower is representative of how a person can become awakened to the spiritual reality.
4.Orchids: Orchids are considered a symbol of love, rare beauty, strength, and wealth.
5. Daisy: Daisy symbolizes innocence and purity. They also mean chastity and transformation.
6. Sun flower:
Sunflower symbolizes adoration, loyalty and longevity. Much of the meaning of sunflowers stems from its namesake, the sun itself. These flowers are unique in that they have the ability to provide energy in the form of nourishment and vibrancy — attributes which mirror the sun and the energy provided by its heat and light.
Sunflowers are known for being “happy” flowers, making them the perfect gift to bring joy to someone’s (or your) day.
7. Gladiolus: Gladiolus symbolizes strength and moral integrity, gladioli also represent infatuation, with a bouquet conveying to a recipient that they pierce the giver’s heart with passion
8. Forget-me-not: Forget-Me-Not symbolizes true love. The forget-me-not flowers are a medium, “true blue”. And as the name suggests, they are given or used to decorate gifts with the hope the recipient will not forget the giver. It also symbolizes faithful love and memories.
9. Violet: Violet represents the future, the imagination and dreams, while spiritually calming the emotions. They inspire and enhance psychic ability and spiritual enlightenment, while, at the same time, keeping us grounded.
10. Narcissus: Symbolizing rebirth and new beginnings, the daffodil is virtually synonymous with spring
Each flower has its own meaning and color, so it will suitable in different occasion or people. Hoping through these beautiful images of flowers, you can find one which is your favorite and keep watching us in the next news.